Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Love



I remember the time when I have my first love. I don't know what I'm going to do when I came at that relationship because that is my first time to fall in love with someone. I ask my friends who had an expirience in a relationship when I have a problem to my first love and all of my friends help me and gave me an advice about my problem. In the beginning it is hard to me in handling a relationship. That time all I know in a relationship is having so much time to your love one or giving them more attention than to your friends which I realized is wrong thing I do.

I remember where it starts of my first love. it begins when we are friend. I met him first in my school when I was Third year high school. He is in Senior level and I am in Junior level. He is my crush in our school. After we met each other we became friend, then became a best friend after a week. We are so close to each other, he is always at my side when I was a problem. After a few weeks, I and him are act of paying attention in short we are in the courtship stage.

When we are in a courtship stage we are so sweet to each other. Every lunch break in our school he is always at me. When I am sad he makes me happy. He makes me smile every time we are in together.  Everyday he makes me happy, I feel falling in love with him. That time I ask myself, "It is the right time to be with him?" I think a lot of time for that question. Many days has come but I can't answer that question. Every time we met at school he ask me "What?" it means what stage we are. I didn't answer him. Because I don't know what I'm going to answer. Because my brain and my heart was fighting about that. And he said at me "I'm still waiting."

With the help of his friends, they planned about our first date. I didn't expect that he can do that for me. I didn't expect that he is so romantic. He gave me some flowers and chocolates. And every flower he gave has a meaning why he loves mo. And that time I gave him a big yes answer to his repeatedly question. I and him became happy that day.

After a few weeks, my parents askme if I had a boyfriend. But I answer them a lie, because if I tell them the truth they will become mad at me and maybe they will do to stop me at my study. My parent is super strick about love life talk. All they want at me is to pay attention first my study before I face the love life. My friends bacome mad at me because I don't have a time for them but to my boy friend that time I have a lot of time. When my friends are gone I feel alone because my friends is my strength every time I had a problem, they giveme a good advice. I feel down that time. In a few day I go to my friends and tell them, "I'm sorry for what I have done before." And I maked a promise at them I will be with them at all times because friends is most important at me than to my boy friend. After a month I tell to my boy friend that I want a break up because I don't have a time to my friends and sometimes my attention in studying will gone. And he is  understand me and he make me set free.

 The importance of loving someone isto share your love to others and to share what you had in life. Showing some love is not only to your love one. Show your love to evry one is the most important inloving.

Many people say that first love never dies, I agree for that sayings, but true love can bury it alive.

1 comment:

  1. ok nice info,, where is your poem/narrative, still dont know, what was that>? narrative? POEM>?

    ReplyDelete